Your source for
You can count on Travere TotalCare™ for
assistance with coordinating patient access to treatment with
Call 1-833-FILSPARI (1-833-345-7727)
REMS Program—The First Step to Treatment with FILSPARI™ (sparsentan)
FILSPARI is only available under a restricted program under a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) required Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) program.
- All prescribers must be certified in FILSPARI REMS.
- All patients must enroll in FILSPARI REMS to receive FILSPARI.
Your Travere TotalCare™ team is dedicated to providing your patients and your practice with comprehensive support
Nurse Educators who:
- Answer patient questions while starting on FILSPARI
- Offer ongoing patient support in their disease management with FILSPARI
- Care Coordinators verify insurance coverage and coordinate the transfer of prescriptions to Specialty Pharmacies
- Field Reimbursement Managers provide reimbursement support and help to navigate insurance requirements
See downloadable resources to help you and your practice navigate plan-specific insurance requirements.
- Copay assistance for patients with commercial insurance
- Financial resource support for patients on government-funded health plans or without insurance
*Copay Terms and Conditions:
- Program is valid for patients with commercial or private insurance
- Must be a US resident
- Not valid for patients insured by a federal or state government-funded health plan, including Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid, and TRICARE
- Void where the program is prohibited by law
- Not valid for uninsured patients
- Program does not replace prescription drug coverage or insurance and is not intended to substitute for coverage
Travere Therapeutics reserves the right to terminate or modify this program at any time without notice.
Are you a US healthcare professional?
The site you are about to enter is intended only for US healthcare professionals.